Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm shopping for Priyanka's B'day gift

Harman is on a family holiday in Dubai..

"Just the four of us my dad, mom, my sister Rowena and me. We took off for a 5-days trip to Dubai. We all needed the break.

The last two years and particularly the last few weeks have been very stressful for all of us. So here we are, just chilling and shopping.

Actually the ladies are doing all the shopping. I'm just their bag boy, " says Harman sounding completely relaxed and far from the tense wreck that his well-wishers in the entertainment industry would like him to be.

"In the past two weeks (after the release of Love Story 2050) I've learnt so much about life. I think I'm much wiser now."

'Wise' Harman intends to go shopping in Dubai for his girlfriend Priyanka whose birthday is on the 18th.

"I don't know as yet what I'll get her. But girls like anything you give then in a gift-wrap and with a smile, trust me on that."

No comments:

Post a Comment