Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can i call you god?

Can i call you god?

Mumma when i am crying with my fears
you come to me and dry my tears
you are a person of amazing grace
for you, there is sure a special place

to hurt a person like you, so nice
i'll surely think twice.... or thrice...
when i am sad and life's so bore
i see ur smile and sadness is no more
http://spicyflavours.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=poem&action=display&thread=1147407342
sometimes i hurt you, i know
but the hurt inside, you'll never show
you never want your boy cry this bad
bcoz i am the dream you once had

i dont mind you never gave me a sis
i've found aksh(akshita) as a heaven's bliss
when someone says, there is no relation of blood
right that time, my eyes begin to flood

for me, always, with special effort
you are always here to do my comfort...
through my times even or odd
tell me mumma, can i call you god???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment